Paytm Customer Care Number
Paytm customer care service is available to assist you 24*7. Paytm expands to Pay through Mobile. Furthermore, it is an Indian multinational e-commerce payment system and fintech company. Also, the company is based in Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India. Moreover, with more than 100 million registered users, the organization promises to deliver effective customer services. However, it initiated with mobile recharge and utility bill payments. But, today it has established into a complete marketplace. Furthermore, it is accessible in both Hindi, English, Punjabi & other languages. Lastly, you can dial toll-free Paytm customer care number 1800-120-130. You can even send an SMS on 09880001234.
Moreover, some of the common and popular reasons to make a call at PayTm helpline number.
- Recharge (Mobile/Dth/Datacard)
- Bills Payment (Datacard/Broadband/Power/Gas/Water)
- Insurance Premium Payment
- Loan Payment
- Ticket Booking (Movie/Bus/Amusement Parks/Flight/Trains/Hotels)
- Other Offers
Paytm Customer Care Support
1. Make a Call
Firstly, Paytm customer care services provide a 24×7 toll-free customer care helpline number. Furthermore, users can make a call to seek help at the Paytm Customer Care desk.
- For Paytm Payment Bank: 1800-120-130 (Toll-free)
- Movies & Event Tickets: 0120-4728-728
- Paytm Mall Shopping Orders: 0120-4606060
- For Paytm Travel Tickets and Forex: 0120-4880-880
- Paytm Mall Customer Care Number – 0120-460 6060
- Bank, Wallet & Payments: 0120-4456-456
- Paytm Bank Customer Care Number – 0120-4456 456
2. Email Support
You can now drop an email to the Paytm customer care support address. Henceforth, mention details at firstname.lastname@example.org for customer support. Next, for security queries send an email at cyberCell@Paytm.com.
3. SMS Support
Interestingly, you can now seek Paytm customer care support via sending an SMS on 09880001234.
Paytm Customer Care Guide
Moreover, for Paytm Payment Bank, Dial 1800-120-130
Select Language – Hindi/English/Punjabi/Others
- In case of loss of your mobile, press 1
- For inquiries related to debit cards, press 2
- Relating to Paytm banking or Paytm wallet, press 3
- For inquiries pertaining to credit cards, press 4
Problems relating to withdrawals, press 5
Steps to create Paytm account:
Click on ‘Log In/Sign Up’ on the top-right corner of the page.
Click on ‘Sign Up’
Enter your mobile number, email address and a password.
Click on ‘Create your Paytm Wallet’
Enter the OTP, your First Name, Last Name and click on ‘Create your Paytm Wallet’
Paytm Head Office
Furthermore, you can reach out to the following Paytm customer care head office for further concerns.
Paytm Mobile Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
B-121, Sector 5,
Noida – 201301, India.
Prince Singh writes everything about cinematic, dramatic, and poetic! He is a compassionate reader and blogger. Having done his Graduation in B.Sc. IT, he assures to give his life to do anything in IT.