IDFC FIRST Bank Customer Care Number
IDFC First bank customer care number helps millions of customers across India with better and quick services. Furthermore, it is a private sector bank that offers several financial services and products. From internet banking, mobile banking to integrated financial products, it provides all. Also, the bank has a massive customer care facility for each of its banking sections. Thus, users can dial 24*7 IDFC First bank customer care number 1800 419 4332 and 1860 500 9900 for assistance. In addition, IDFC customer care email ID firstname.lastname@example.org is available for quick queries/redressals.
First Bank Customer Care Number 1800 419 4332
In general, you can contact customer care to avail following services.
- Bank’s products such as current account, savings account, and other services
- Details of cheque issued or deposited
- Interest rates
- ATM/Internet banking
- Mobile banking
- Block/lost/stolen ATM card
- Loan account queries/services
IDFC FIRST Bank Call Guide
Moreover, ring IDFC First Bank Customer care number 1800 419 4332 (toll-free) for the right guidance and knowledge.
Firstly, you need to choose the preferred language.
Then, select if you’re an existing customer.
Next, mention your bank account number followed by the ‘#’ key.
If you’re not an existing client:
- Choose 1 to enquire about bank accounts
- Choose 2 to know about loan schemes
Also Check : ICICI Customer Care Number
IDFC Customer Care Services
Make a Call
Firstly, IDFC First customer care services offer 24*7 helpline numbers to extend the best and quickest help.
- IDFC First Toll-Free Numbers
- Personal Banking, dial 1800 419 3332
- Wholesale Banking, dial 1800 419 7332
- Rural/Bharat Banking, dial 1800 419 8332
- PNO Number, dial 1800 419 2332
- To know your Account Balance, dial 1800 2700 720
- CASA, Deposits and other accounts, ring at 1800 419 4332
Write an Email
Next, users can now send an email to the IDFC First customer care support address at email@example.com. It serves as a better and quick problem-solving solution.
Service Request Form
Now, users can log in to the IDFC service request form in case of lost debit card, certification, transaction disputes, account balance, other services.
IDFC First Bank Corporate Office
IDFC FIRST Bank Ltd
Bandra East, Mumbai – 400051,
Source: IDFC First Bank
Prince Singh writes everything about cinematic, dramatic, and poetic! He is a compassionate reader and blogger. Having done his Graduation in B.Sc. IT, he assures to give his life to do anything in IT.