Bajaj Finance Customer Care Number
Bajaj Finance customer care number is here to assist you with authentic and prompt services. Furthermore, it is an online account management platform that assists you to check your loan status and make timely payments. Also, users can access the web portal at any time, from any place, and keep a constant watch on their loan account details. In addition, it offers fascinating benefits such as downloading loan statements, loan interest certificates, EMIs details, NOC letters, etc. Henceforth, for a better experience, Bajaj Finance helpline number 86980 10101 and is available 24*7.
Bajaj Finance Customer Care Number – 86980 10101
Generally, some of the common reasons to make a call at the Bajaj Finserv complaint number.
- Loan Status
- Missed EMIs
- Loan Foreclosure
- Access to NOC Letters
- Loan Account Statemnt
- Repayment Schedule
- Customer ID/Account details
- Bajaj Finserv App queries
Bajaj Finserv Toll-Free Numbers
In addition, you can contact the below-mentioned toll-free numbers for specified requirements.
- Firstly, for loan application status, dial 18001033535
- Secondly, for help and support, dial 8698010101
- Thirdly, for Bajaj Finserv credit card facilities, dial 022-71190900
- Fourthly, send SMS ‘SHOL’ to enquire about application status to 9773633633
- Lastly, send SMS ‘GREEN’ to enquire about credit card statement to 5607011
Bajaj Finserv Email Support
In addition, you can use the below-mentioned email addresses to seek effective customer services.
- Firstly, for help and support, send email at email@example.com
- Secondly, for Bajaj Finserv Credit Card, send email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thirdly, for grievance redressal, send email at email@example.com
- Lastly, for investor grievance redressal, send email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Bajaj Finserv SMS Service
Now, Bajaj Finserv offers SMS services also. Hence, you need to send your query to the number 9227564444, and you will get the solution in the minimum time possible.
How to unblock Bajaj Finserv Network Card?
1: Visit the customer portal
2: Choose your Customer ID
3: Enter your OTP to login
4: Under “My Relations”,
choose “EMI Card”
5: Click on “View All” and
select “EMI Card Details”
6: After clicking on “EMI Card”,
7: Here, you can change your
EMI Network Card status
Bajaj Finserv Grievance Redressal
Also, if your issue is not resolved within 10 working days write a mail to :
Mr. Satish Shimpi – email@example.com or
call at 020-71177266
Furthermore, if you do not hear from Grievance Redressal Team within 3 working days
write to National Head Customer Experience at firstname.lastname@example.org
Moreover, if the dispute is not resolved within 1 month, plz appeal at the below address :
Reserve Bank of India,
Regional Office, DNBS, Third floor,
opp. Mumbai Central Station,
Byculla, Mumbai – 400 008
Bajaj Finserv Registered Office
Bajaj Auto Ltd. Complex,
Mumbai-Pune Road, Akurdi,
Pune 411 035.
Bajaj Finserv Corporate Office
6th Floor, Bajaj Finserv Corporate Office,
Off Pune – Ahmednagar Road,
Viman Nagar, Pune – 411014
Source: Bajaj Finserv
Prince Singh writes everything about cinematic, dramatic, and poetic! He is a compassionate reader and blogger. Having done his Graduation in B.Sc. IT, he assures to give his life to do anything in IT.